Follow the steps below to download eAudiobooks and eBooks for free from home! These are free downloadable books and audiobooks through RBDigital. Simply register for an account with your library card number to access new and popular titles. Here’s how you can do it at home. Please call if you need help!
- Connect to https://vermontstate.rbdigital.com.
- Click on REGISTER (upper right corner).
- Fill in your library card number: 2VSOO00000XXXX – call us to find the last 4 digits specific to your patron number. Also create a username and password, and fill in your name, email address, and postal code.
- Download the app appropriate for your reading device – Android or I-phone, Amazon Kindle or desktop…
- From the app or website, click on Explore to see Audiobook or Ebook titles under headings such as Most Popular and Newly Added. From there you can click View by Genre to see titles listed by genres such as Humor, Sci-Fi, or Biography.
- Click on a title you like. If it is available, you can listen to a short preview, or click Check Out to download the title for a 21-day reading or listening period. If the title is in use by another patron, you may place a hold on it, and you will receive an email notification when the title is available.
- For video tutorials in using RBDigital, or for more information about it, click on HELP (upper right corner).